Tuesday, May 20, 2008

All Shun Steak and Shake

Oh deary me, oh me oh my. The weekend started off well. A simple car ride to Peoria, IL with my obnoxiously loud friend who will remain unnamed due to her recent attraction to my lovable brother Nathanael. Once we arrived we realized we were so hungry it would be acceptable to compare us to those sad thin people that are known as Mischa, Mary-Kate, Ashley, and Kiera. So we proceeded to the nearest Steak and Shake. We walked in. The smell of the greasy yet satisfying food aroused my deepest senses causing to make quite a mistake. I ordered a heart attack. Better known and chili cheese fries and a double-sided chocolate mocha shake. So good going down, but not so good once it hit the insides that have to process. From here on out I, for some reason unknown to humankind, could not eat right. Here it the result: eight pounds. That's right folks. I returned home eight pounds heavier than when I left. ew.

1 comment:

₥∑₢∀∏ said...

Eight pounds is so impressive. Remember when we put so much butter and salt on that 2 gallon bag of popcorn that we both threw up all night?