Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Future Architect


At times I think Evan Todtz is the greatest person that has ever roamed this planet. Then I think about John Legend and change my mind. Though it is possible that he is the greatest Caucasian I have ever met. The way that boy handles what life throws at him is simply astonishing. I don't know if something can be simple and astonishing at the same time but if it can happen, then Evan Todtz would be the one to do it. He really does succeed at whatever he does. An example of this greatness would be the way that man speaks. That's right. I said man. When he allows sounds to come out of his throat and through his lips it is a delight. He always has something clever to add. Whether the conversation includes global warming, Hilary Clinton, or something with a little more depth like pizza he has the brain to say what really matters. His humor conquers all. I don't kid about humor. It is of utmost importance in my life. I would die of utter boredom and droopy eye syndrome if were not for humor. For this, I am eternally grateful to the man that goes by the name of Evan Todtz.

1 comment:

₥∑₢∀∏ said...

Then I think about John Legend and change my mind. Hahaha.